Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

10/3/11- FMA DAY!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10/3/11- FMA DAY!!!!

I was online yesterday on Funimation's website looking for FMA: Brotherhood DVD Sets when I made a fortunate and epic discovery. Many FMA fans know that when Edward got his State Alchemist's License, he and his brother Alphonse burned their house to the ground as a symbol of their resolve, vowing to never turn back. He carved the following words into his new pocket watch...

"Don't Forget: 3. Oct. 11"...

The discovery I made was that on Monday, October 3rd of this year, will read that EXACT date. Funimation is trying to brand it as the official "FMA Day", and is offering a sweepstakes in honor of this date by having people tell them on their site things like "What does FMA mean to you?" or "How are you honoring this day?" and other stuff like that. And you could get a shot at winning an FMA GIFT SET, complete with a messenger bag, calendar and MORE!! For more info on the site, visit the site from the following link:

http://blog.funimation.com/2010/10/fma-day-october-3-2010/

(Hopefully, the link works.)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

10/3/11- FMA DAY!!!! :: Comments

Post on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:45 pm by Mario

Okay, talk about a coinky-dink. That's my birthday.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:25 pm by Guest

No. SH*IT!!!! DUDE THAT IS AWESOME, CONSIDER YOURSELF BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:25 pm by Mario

Oh, sure. The one time I post in your blog, you get all worked up. Sheesh.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:33 pm by Guest

God, I just said it's cool that FMA Day is on your birthday. Jesus Christ, you don't have to be such a douchebag about it.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum